Meet Mike Grant
FOR STATE REPRESENTATIVE
Tallahassee needs more citizen leaders who know what it means to sign the front of a paycheck, create jobs and balance a budget.
Mike Grant is just that kind of leader.
Mike Grant is a businessman who has helped Charlotte County residents get the help they need when they need it most. He’s represented Charlotte County in the Florida House of Representatives, where he championed conservative principles and cut spending during tough times.
• Represented Charlotte County in the Florida House of Representatives from 2004 - 2008
• Founded a local ambulance service that serves residents and has created jobs in Charlotte County
• Voted for balanced budgets that cut spending without raising taxes
• Supported the largest tax cut in Florida’s history in 2007
• Married to Lorraine for 35 years with three grown children and two grandchildren